JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM
Our forward thinking approach to a crowded market means we’re always looking to recruit the very best people to work and grow with us. It’s our committed and enthusiastic team that means we’re able to develop such exceptional standards of service. We recognise that our investment in the right staff is the best investment we can make!
For speculative applications, simply email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Property Acquisition Manager
£20,000 – £24,000 p/a, OTE £35,000, plus benefits / Location: Sheffield
We pride ourselves on being the forefront of the student and professional market, investing in prime areas and managing the very best properties! We’re now looking for another experienced, ambitious and energetic candidate to join our team. Based in our brand new Sheffield office, you will be responsible for sourcing the best stock for our purchase and management portfolios across several cities! The successful candidate must be target driven as this is a heavily incentivised role.
- Oversee a broad direct and digital marketing strategy to acquire new property
- Research, identify and acquire properties to build a large scale housing portfolio
- Proactively source ‘on’ and ‘off’ market investment and management opportunities
- Build strong and sustainable relationships with Agents, Solicitors, Surveyors, Landlords and other third party advisors
- Undertake market research, and compile and analyse market data
- Prepare Investment models and reports for proposed acquisitions
Skills and Experience
- In depth knowledge of multi-let housing markets across the UK
- Track record of sourcing & acquiring property within the student housing or PRS sector
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to quickly build and maintain working relationships
- Well-developed understanding of residential property, ranging from building construction to asset management with relevant practical experience
- Strong negotiation skills and understanding of the acquisition and conveyancing processes
- Good knowledge of ASTs, HMO regulations and residential property compliance
- Good attention to detail, with a strong numerical and written ability
- Able to write clear, concise reports with well-argued conclusions & recommendations
- Target driven and able to work at pace
To apply for this role, please email a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.